News & Events
David Sawyer has been interviewed and his work has been chronicled in local and national news stories in the past, some of which are included below. He is available for interviews and to provide expert commentary on any news stories on the subject of forensic accounting, fraud, internal controls and the role of a forensic witness.
TV / Video
Atlanta Business Chronicle
Fox 5 News
- Forsyth County News – Feds May Look Into The Office of Elections Article, Continued
- Forsyth County News – Official: Dig ‘really deep’, Continued
- The Decatur Daily – Jury Moore Not Guilty, Continued
- Daily Report – Injured Business Owner Gets $3.3M settlement
- Atlanta Business Chronicle – Tracking Tricks, Continued
- Atlanta Journal Constitution – Worker Fraud: It’s Either Need or Greed
- Daily Report – Arbitration Panel Awards $27M in Buyout Dispute
David Sawyer is a frequent speaker before a variety of groups and organizations, and below are listed those that are open to the public. Additionally, he is very involved in a variety of industry associations, and encourages you to attend those that you can.
For a list of upcoming speaking engagements and learning events, visit my LinkedIn Group >